Nobody wants to have to worry about damage to their office building or home, but when unwanted water damage occurs, this fear becomes a reality. To remedy this issue, you need a certified structural drying professional. At Midwest Carpet and Restoration, our reliable team uses the proper tools and materials to completely dry your property and structure so you can return to your everyday routine as soon as possible.
Structural Drying Advantages
There are many advantages to the structural drying process, including:
- Quicker Dry Time: We are able to clean, dry, and restore your property more quickly and efficiently than standard methods using the in-place drying technique.
- Testing & Documentation: As part of our treatment process, we provide detailed documentation and data that measures the progress of your structure’s drying. This information certifies that the job is completed effectively.
- Reduction of Secondary Damage: Our Michigan structural drying team understands the importance of timely service. The quicker we are able to treat your water damage, the less risk of secondary damage, which can include mold growth and structural injury.
- In-Place Drying: In cases where category 1 water is present, we are able to fully dry your carpet, pad, and belongings without moving or replacing them.
- Saves You Money: Our structural drying services can dry your carpet, pad, and subfloors without removing them, saving your money and time.
When water is flooding your office or home, the threat of damage to your belongings and structure is real. At Midwest Carpet and Restoration, our structural drying techniques will thoroughly dry your structure for quick and effective results.
When you are faced with a water emergency, our Michigan structural drying experts can help. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days. Contact us today, and our team will be on-site within an hour of your call, guaranteed.